Businesses with strong brands enjoy higher profit margins, repeat business, talent retention and competitive advantage.
While companies at different stages have unique branding needs, solid brand foundations keep you moving in the right direction by encapsulating your company’s story and using multiple media to communicate it to the right audiences. Whether you seek growth in new markets or are looking at potential partnerships, we will work with you to tackle the branding challenges your business faces.
What stage is your business in?
Startup Business Case Studies
Your startup is funded and ready to get started – now what? Read more about our experience bringing funded startups from early stage business conception to solid brand foundation.
Case studies: Tibotec, Wellby, Harvest, Southern Connecticut Wine Company
– Increase sales
– Accelerate growth
– Fix inconsistent or ineffective messages and/or visual identity
– Improve brand recognition and drive preference
– Build Your Brand
– Revitalize Visual identity and Messaging
– Develop Web site, Mobile Applications, Sales Collateral, Presentations, Packaging, Social Media, Advertising, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Growing Businesses Case Studies
Unclear value proposition? Unmemorable Identity? Outdated digital tools? Read how we help growing companies navigate through various brand challenges to reach and engage their audiences.
Case studies: Ability Beyond, Stone Barns, ClearSpan, SiriusDecisions, Terex, YMCA, PennState, Covidien
– Expand services, products or markets
– Increase market position
– Attract talent and manage internal culture
– Leverage brand equity
– Manage transition (growth, merger, acquisition, succession, etc.)
– Evolve Your Brand
– Revitalization of Brand Positioning Statement and Value Proposition
– Evolution of Visual identity and Messaging
– Web site, Mobile Applications, Sales Collateral, Presentations, Packaging, Social Media, Advertising, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Seasoned Business Case Studies
Sales are steady – why bother investing in your brand? Because sales can always be better, and competitors are not resting. Companies who invest in brand repositioning and clear, consistent storytelling see positive results.
Case studies: SiriusDecisions, Terex, Walmart, YMCA, PennState, Johnson & Johnson, Covidien